Bethune College has published several landmark books of literary and historical value since 1949. During the last four years, the following books have been published:
- Alor Sarani Beye (ISBN 81-902458-3-X) published in 2011; a commemorative volume on sesquicentennial birth anniversary of Chandramukhi Basu and Kadambini Ganguly, the former students of this College.
- They Dared: Essays in Honour of Pritilata Wadder (ISBN 978-93-81346-14-3); a commemorative volume on the centenary of Pritilata Wadder, freedom fighter, an ex-student of this College, November 2011.
- Religion and Popular Culture in the Indian Subcontinent published in 2012 (ISBN 81-902458-5-6); a collection of papers presented at the UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar, November 2010.
- In Retrospect July 2010 - June 2011; published in June 2012; UGC-CPE funded Annual Report of College activities during 2010-11.
- The College magazine Adiganta 2012; dedicated to Swami Vivekananda on his 150th birth anniversary.
- The College magazine Adiganta 2013; dedicated to Rabindranath Tagore on his 150th birth anniversary.
- The College magazine Adiganta 2014; dedicated to Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee, on his 150th birth anniversary.
- Anubade Rabindranath, Tagore in
Translation published in 2014; Proceedings of the
UGC-Sponsored State Level Seminar held in September
Journal of the College
The College also publishes an interdisciplinary
peer-reviewed research journal Heritage. Two volumes
of the journal have been published in 2014 and 2015.
Call for Papers for Heritage, a peer-reviewed journal of Bethune College
The College invites original, unpublished research articles from academicians. Contributors submitting papers do so with the understanding that the work has not been published before, is not being considered for publication elsewhere. Following the MLA stylesheet, 7th Edition, please send the research papers within 5000 words (including bibiliographic details and citations) to firstname.lastname@example.org .