Three year Honours Degree Course (C.U. Syllabus).
Two Year General Degree Course to cater to Honours Students (C.U. Syllabus) of :
- Computer Science
EXTENSION ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Members of Faculty attended lectures on astronomy delivered by Jayanta Narlikar at ISI (10 Feb 2012)
- Invited lectures by Scientists from India & Abroad.
- Visit to Research Laboratories. Seminars given by students.
- Participation of Students in Seminars, Workshops,
- Academic Contests in other Institutions.
- Department acts as a centre for N.G.P.E. conducted by the Indian Association of Physics Teachers.
- The Chhanda Mitra (mother of one of our alumnae) Memorial Prize and Stipend were introduced in 2011 by her husband Sr- Swapan Kr. Mitra. The prize is to be awarded to the topper in B.Sc, Physics Final examination and the stipend is to be given on merit-cum-need-basis to final year student.
- Every year a scholarship amounting to Rs. 3000/- approx. is donated by the alumni fund and is given to a needy student/s of final year.