Smt. Anasua Datta
|Designation||Associate Professor and Head of the Department|
|Specialization||Late Medieval India|
- Krishnanagar Government College - 10th June 1999 -9th March 2005.
- Presidency College -10th March 2005 -2nd May -2013.
- Jhargram Raj College-3rd May 2013-10th August 2015.
- Bethune College -10th August -Till Date.
- "Small Firearms in Police Domain and the days of 'Anarchists' in Bengal, 1905-1915" in Vidyasagar Journal of History , vol-IV,2015-2016, ISSN-2321-0834.
- "AstadashSatabdi O UnobingshaSatabdirKolkatarSadharaner Samskriti O Prishtaposhokata" - ItihashOnushandhan17, 2002.
- "1857 erMahabidroho O DeshiyoBandukBybshaie" - ItihashOnushandhan23, 2008.
- "Mutiny, Rumour and Gun Runners of Calcutta : A Journey Back to1857" in Prof. Kaushik Roy edited : "The Uprising of 1857", Manohar, New Delhi 2010.
- Undergoing PhD Research under Jadavpur University on 'Romance and Revolution with Small Fire Arms: Bengal 1835 to 1935'
- Minor Research Project U.G.C., 2002 - 2004 : "Sweetmeat Industry" in 19th& 20thCentury Bengal
- Life Member of Bangiya Sahitya Parishad