Dr. Bimal Kumar Dirghangi
1st January 1995 to 03rd July 2000 in the Department of Inorganic Chemistry, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur, Calcutta - 700 032, INDIA under the Supervision of Professor Animesh Chakravorty.
- A Triad of Variable-Valent Rhenium Aldimine and
Amide Systems Interrelated by Successive Oxygen Atom
Inorg. Chem.1997, 36, 1095
- Hydrogen-Bonded Oximate-Oxime Chelation and
Variable Metal Valence. Syntheses and Structures of
RuCl2(L)(HL)z (HL = PhC(NOH)NNPh; z = 1-, 0)
Inorg. Chem.1997, 36, 1526
- Variable-Valent Re=NAr Species. A Family of
ReVINAr Amide Complexes and their ReVNAr Imine
Precursors Related by Oxygen Atom Transfer
Inorg. Chem.1997, 36, 3595
- Pyridine-2-carboxamide complexes of
arylimidorhenium(VI) derived from 2-pyridylmethylene
amine complexes of arylimidorhenium(V) via
J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans., 1997,2149
- Synthesis, structure and redox behavior of
facial [ReIIIL(PPh3)Cl3] and its stereoretentive
conversion to [ReIVL'(PPh3)Cl3] via metal promoted aldimine-amide oxidation .[ L = pyridine-2-aldimine;
L' = pyridine-2-carboxamide].
J. Chem. Soc. Dalton Trans. 1999, 155.
- Rhenium(V)-arylimide species incorporating
ActaCryst. 199955c, 2000. (Independent Publication)
- Synthesis, structure and properties of
[ReVL(O)Cl3], [ReVL(NAr)Cl3], [ReIIIL(OPPh3)Cl3] and
[ReIIIL(PPh3) [L = 1-methyl-2-(arylazo)imidazole]
J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans., 1999, 3747
- Chemistry of the Rhenium-azopyridine Family: An
Oxo Parent and Derivatives Thereof Including a Novel
Inorg. Chem., 2000, 39, 6.
- Oxygen atom transfer from ReVO to tertiary
diphosphines: spacer length and chemical
differentiation of products
Chem. Commun., 2000, 1813.
- Oxygen Atom Transfer from Nitrogenous ReVO
Reagents to Diphosphines and Subsequent
Transformations. Rhenium(III) Products and Reaction
Inorg. Chem., 2001, 40, 286.
- Diazo-Ketiminato Complexes of Au(III):
Synthesis, Characterization and Structure
Polyhedron, 2003, 22, 3109.
- Life Member Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science.