Dr. Chirantani Das
|Qualification||M.A., B.ED, PhD|
|Specialization||Ancient Indian History|
- Bethune College, August 2014-July 2015
- Datan II Government College, July 2015-December 2015
- Bethune College, December 2015-till date
- Dr. Chirantani Das presented a paper in the two
day National Workshop on "Methodology of Ancient
Indian History: Epigraphy as a tool and Source" at
Asiatic Society, Kolkata organised by the Department
of History, Jadavpur University in collaboration
with the Asiatic Society.
Title of her paper was "Early Historic Evidence for the Growth of Sarnath as a Religious Centre: The Epigraphic Optic."
- worked as a Project Assistant in an INSA (Indian national Science academy) project, for a year.
- Jointly authored with Professor Chittabrata Palit, "Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray and Indian Chemistry", ISBN: 81-8789-68-8
- 2. "Botany in the Vedas" in "The Quarterly Review of Historical Studies", Vol. XLVIII, No. 1&2, ISSN: 0033- 5800
- 3. "Environment and Settlement: Some Theoretical Aspects" in "The Quarterly Review of Historical Studies", Vol. XLIX, No. 1&2, ISSN: 0033- 5800
- 4. "Investigating the development of the urban complex at Rajagriha" in Urbanity and Economy, The Pre Modern Dynamics in Eastern India, Presented by Society For Understanding Culture and History in India, ISBN: 978- 93- 80677-47-7