Smt. Debadeepa Banerjee
|Qualification||M.Sc (Applied Psychology, 1st class 1st)
PG Diploma (Personnel Management and Industrial Relations)
|Specialization||Organizational Development and Human Resource Management|
- Bethune College, February, 2015 - till date.
- Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College, August,2010- February,2015 as Part Time Teacher
- West Bengal State University, Department of Psychology, January, 2011- January, 2015 as guest faculty.
- University of Calcutta, Department of Applied Psychology, August, 2012- December, 2014 as guest faculty.
- Stood 1st class 1st in MA/M.Sc in Applied Psychology, 2010, University of Calcutta.
- Stood 1st class 2nd in BA/B.Sc in Psychology honours, 2008, University of Calcutta.
- Received Foundation Subsistence Award (Asia Foundation) in Applied Psychology for the year 2008.
- Received Prof. A. N. Banerjee Memorial award for achieving highest marks in MA/MSc, 2010 in Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta.
- Received Prof. Dipak Bhat Award for presenting best paper of the session at the 50th National and International conference of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology in January, 2015.
Article Published in Book
- Ray, S. and Banerjee D. (2014); 'Organizational Citizenship Behavior of Bengali medium high school teachers (Govt. aided): its subjective correlates'; Recent Approaches in Mental Health Research; K. P. Bagchi & Company; ISBN No. 978-81-7074-349-1
- Bhattacharjee, S. and Banerjee D. (2014); 'Impact of perceived emotional intelligence on Facebook addiction of students pursuing higher education (graduation and post graduation)'; Recent Approaches in Mental Health Research; K. P. Bagchi & Company; ISBN No. 978-81-7074-349-1
- Banerjee, D. and Ray A. (2015); 'Is Knowledge Management a predictor of Team Effectiveness and Job Satisfaction: an empirical observation on IT professionals of Kolkata' ; Paradigm Shift in Business Practices and Corporate Management; Levant Books, India and The National Council of Education, Bengal; ISBN: 978-93-84106-23-2
Articles published in journals
- 'Knowledge Management as Predictor of Transformational Leadership: An Emperical Observation on Middle Managers of IT Companies of Kolkata', International Journal of Education & Management Studies, ISSN-p-2231-5632 e-2321-3671, Volume-06, Issue 02, June-2016
- Banerjee, D. and Gupta H. N. (2012); 'A comparison of organizational learning practices between the middle managers of two private service sectors, Bank and Insurance'; Journal of Psychometry, 26:2; pp. 28-35. ISSN 0971-6939.
- Banerjee, D. and Ray A. (2015); 'Knowledge Management: Some Theoretical Approaches'; Heritage, An Academic Journal; Vol II; ISSN No. 2349-9583