Smt. Debatri Ghosh
|Specialization||Indian Epigraphy and related ancient histories|
- Asutosh College (2011 September- 2014 February) as a Guest Lecturer
- Bethune College (from26/09/2014 and onwards)
- Attended 12-day course on Faculty Improvement Programme, organized by Ramkrishna Mission Institute of Culture in January, 2016
- Speaker in a Panel Discussion on Poverty unemployment and occupation at Jadavpur in January 2016
- "Sāhitye Mūlyabodhaḥ: Navinā Eṣaṇā"
Title: “SAMPARKA: Vivek Rupāyaṇer Paraśpāthar” Pg. 73
Publisher: SANSKRIT PUSTAK BHANDAR, Kolkata- 06.
- 'Sanskrite Shikhadarsher Nibedan: Gurukuler A- AA- KA- KHA'- Adhunik samaje Sanskritasyopajagita, Sanskrit Book Depot.
- Vastushastra: A New Dimension of Directions, The scientific and Technical Literature in Sanskrit : The art and Entertainment within it, ISBN: 978-81-928589-1-3. December, 2014.
- Jirnoddhara: In the light of Agnipurana, Anviksa- VOl. XXXVI, Part-II, Jadavpur University, ISSN: 0587-1646. March, 2015.
- SanskriteshiksadarsherNibedan:Gurukuler A-AA-KA-KHA Adhuniksamajesanskritasypoajagita, Sanskrit Book Depot, 2015.
- 'Srimadbhagavadgita: A key to the philosophy of human relationship'- presented in India Philosophical Congress ( 90th session ) at Magadh University, Bihar in 2016.
- 'Art of livelihood-as reflected in the Ishoponishad'- presented in the International Vedic Conference and 15th India Conference of WAVES in 2011.
- 'Chanda-s and Alamkara-s- the string between Poet and Reader' presented at 46th session of AIOC, organized by department of Sanskrit, University of Kashmir, in 2012.
- 'Nirukta Revisited- the bouquet of Shastra'- presented in 2nd World Veda Conference at Ujjain, in 2012.
- 'Vastushastra: A new dimension of directions'- presented in National-level seminar in Sammilani Mahavidyalaya.
- 'Dialogue Hymns: In the Eyes of Yaska'- presented in a National Seminar, organized by Visva Bharati,in 2014.
- Relations: The magic stone of human conscience'- presented in Jadavpur University, in 2015.
- AIOC from 2012
- ABSLA from 2015