Sri. Debprasad Pal
|Qualification||Ph.D. (Pursuing), IIEST Shibpur (Area of
Research - Mathematical Ecology)
M.Sc in Mathematics, Jadavpur University (Specialization - Fluid Mechanic)
B.Sc. (Honours) in Mathematics, University of Kalyani
Qualified NET in Mathematical Sciences, Joint CDIR-UGC
Qualified GATE in Mathematics, IIT KHaragpur
Qualified SET in Mathematical Sciences, WBCSS
Assistant Professor, Bethune College, Kolkata ( September, 2018 - till now)
- Research Scholar, IIEST Shibpur (September 2018 - till now)
- Senior Research Fellow (CSIR), IIEST Shibpur (October, 2016 - September, 2018)
- Junior Research Fellow (CSIR, IIEST Shibpur (September, 2014 - September, 2016)
Dynamical Systems, Mathematical Modelling and Simulation, Mathematical Ecology
- Ghosh, Bapan, Pal, Debprasad, Legovic, Tarzan and Kar, Tapan Kumar, 2018. Harvesting induced stability and instability in a tri-trophic food chain. Mathematical biosciences, 304, pp.89-99 (Elsevier).
- Ghosh, Bapan, Pal, Debprasad, Kar, Tapan Kumar and Valverde, Josh C., 2017. Biological conservation through marine protected areas in the presence of alternative stable states, Mathematical biosciences, 286, pp.49-57 (Elsevier).
Conference / Workshop / Seminars
- National conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology, March 16-17, 2017, jointly organised by Centre for Mathematical Biology & Ecology, Department of Mathematics, Jadavpur University and Bio mathematical Society of India.
- Indian Workshop and Symposium on Modelling, Experimentation and Simulation on Complex Systems, Aus 05-07, 2015, organized by Haldia Institute of Technology, Haldia, West Bengal.