Dr. Hiroj Kumar Saha
|Designation||Assistant Professor, WBES|
|Specialization||Entomology & Environmental Biology|
- Darjeeling Government College - 7th May 2010 to 10th December 2012
- Bethune College - 12th December 2012 onwards
- Saha, H. K., Sarkar, A and Haldar, P. 2011. Acridid biodiversity and bioindicator on dry deciduous forest ecosystem health in West Bengal, India. Recent Advances in Animals Science Research VIB: 763-769.
- Saha, H. K and Haldar, P. 2009. Acridids as indicators of disturbance in dry deciduous forest of West Bengal in India. Biodiversity and Conservation 18: 2343-2350.
- Saha, H. K and Haldar, P. 2008. Species diversity and seasonal abundance of acridid (Orthoptera: Acrididae) in a dry deciduous forest of West Bengal, India. Environmental Science An Indian Journal 3(2): 255-260.
- Das, M., Ganguly, A., Saha, H. K and Haldar, P. 2008. Estimation of Food Consumption and Growth of Common Acridid species (Orthoptera: Acrididae) in Laboratory Condition. Environment and Ecology 26(4C): 2252-2254.
- Saha, H. K and Haldar, P. 2007. Using species diversity as habitat indicator of acridids (Orthoptera: Acrididae) in a dry deciduous forest in West Bengal. National Seminar on "Dimension in Zoological Research in Human Welfare". Abstract. Pp 145.
- Saha, H.K., Anand, H and Haldar, P. 2005. Seasonal occurrence and sex ratio in acridids (Acrididae: Orthoptera) in the dry deciduous forest of West Bengal, India. Journal of Environment and Sociobiology 2(1&2): 71-76.