Smt. Ishani Choudhury
|Specialization||Social History of Modern India|
- Bethune College since August 2014-July 2015
- Government General Degree College, Mohanpur, Pashchim Medinipur; July 2015-December 2015
- Bethune College, December 2015-till date
- Presented a paper titled "Food for Anxiety: Urban Public Eateries and the Bengali Middle Class Sensibilities in the Early Twentieth Century" at the UGC- SAP National Conference on “Understanding Popular Culture: Twentieth Century India” organized by the Department of History, Visva Bharati, Santiniketan on 2-3 February 2018.
- Pursuing Ph.D in the Department of History, Jadavpur University. Worked as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) under State Government Fellowship Scheme from 30.09.2011 to 29.09.2013 and as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) from 30.09.2013 to 31.07.2014.
- Worked as Research Project Assistant in a SEPHIS funded project in the Department of History, Jadavpur University from 01.07.2008 to 30.09.2009
- "A Palatable Journey through the pages: Bengali Cookbooks and the "Ideal" Kitchen in late Nineteenth Century and early Twentieth Century" in Global Food History Routledge Publication, 2016, ISSN-2054-9555.
- "Ouponibeshik Bharater British Shishu r Moner Kotha" in Bhorai, Volume 6, January 2013
- "The British Raj in India: An Impetus to Indian Hill Station Tourism?", in Tourism: Theory and Practice, Tourism and History Issue, Vol. 11, No. 1, January, 2013.
- "Itihasher Prekshapote Mary Wollstonecraft Naribadi Chinta-Chetona r Bisleshan" In Bhorai, Vol. 4, January, 2011
- "Chattishgarh er Itihashe Poribhromon", in Biharan, Vol 4 , No. 1, January 2011.