Smt. Mandira Mitra
|Qualification||M.A.(Gold Medalist, C.U).|
|Specialization||Cultural Studies, Narratology|
9 years of teaching including 4 years of postgraduate teaching.
- Barasat Government College: 2006-2011
- Bethune College: 2011-till date
- UGC sponsored Minor Research Project on Amitav Ghosh's The Calcutta Chromosome completed in 2011.
Currently registered at Jadavpur University, Deptt. of English, for PhD on "Illness Narratives".
- 'Narrative of Neurosis: Amitav Ghosh's The Calcutta Chromosome as an Anti-narrative' in the peer reviewed journal Heritage, a publication of Bethune College, 2014. ISSN 2349-9588
- 'The Conspiracy of Silence and the Calcutta Chronotope as a Narrativizing Strategy in Amitav Ghosh's The Calcutta Chromosome in Aureole, journal of Barasat Government College, 2011.