Smt. Minerva Mukhopadhyay
|Qualification||M.Sc. in Statistics|
- Bethune College (11th September 2014 onwards)
Research Experience: 5 Years. Currently pursuing Ph.D. In Statistics from Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata
- 'On consistency and optimality of Bayesian variable selection based on g-prior in normal linear regression models', Annals of Institute of Statistical Mathematics (2014) , ISSN: 0020-3157, (Accepted, not yet published).
- 'A distribution-free two-sample run test applicable to high-dimensional data', Biometrika (2014) , Online ISSN 1464-3510 - Print ISSN 0006-3444
- 'On some exact distribution-free one sample tests for high dimension low sample size date (2014). Statistica SinicaPrint ISSN 1017-0405 (accepted in 2014).
- Presented paper entitled 'On consistency and optimality of Bayesian variable selection based on g-prior in normal linear regression models' in Joint Statistical Meetings, Boston, USA, 2014 (contributed talk).