Dr. Mohua Chatterjee
|Specialization||Industrial Psychology and Organizational Behaviour, Environmental Psychology|
- Bethune College - November 2006 - till date
Article Published in Book
- Chatterjee, M. (2014). A study on the health status and depression of the high rise dwellers of Kolkata. In Recent Approaches in Mental Health Research, K. P. Bagchi & Company, ISBN: 978-81-7074-349-1.
- Chatterjee, M. & Bagchi, N. (2010). Career maturity, need for achievement and locus of control: Comparison between male and female school students. In 12th International & 43rd National Conference of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 2008 (Editorial Committee), Psychology applied in societal transformation. Published by: Department of Applied Psychology, Calcutta University, Kolkata, Psychology Research Unit, ISI, Kolkata, NITTTR, Kolkata & Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, Chennai.
- Chatterjee, M. & Dasgupta, S.K. (2005). A study on the relationship between quality of life and perceived personal health, health care services and economic status of a group of Kolkatans. In A. Hussain, S. Hussain & Md. H.R.Khan (Eds.), Applied Indian Psychology: New perspectives. New Delhi: Global Vision Publishing House. ISBN: 81 - 8220 - 110 - 1.
Articles published in journals
- Mohta, R. Chatterjee, M. (2018). Emotional Intelligence, occupational Self Efficacy and Occupational Stress - A comparison between General Educators and Special Educators of Kolkata, Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, Vol.8 (1), pp 46-52.
- Chatterjee, M. (2018). A study on loneliness and social interaction pattern among the high rise dwellers of Kolkata city. The Research Journal of Social Sciences, 9(4), 26-32.
- Das, M. And Chatterjee, M. (2018). Relationship between perception of coach efficacy and competitive state anxiety among players - An exploration. International Journal of Physical Education and Sports, 3(2), 12 - 18.
- Chatterjee, M. (2015). Consequences of living in high rise buildings: A study on elderly residents of Kolkata. Heritage, Vol II, ISSN: 2349-9583.
- Chatterjee, M. (2009). Perception of housing environment among high rise dwellers. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 35(Special issue), 85 - 92. ISSN 0091 - 4247.
- Chatterjee, M. (2009). Housing environment perception of the aged residents living in high rise and non-high rise buildings of Kolkata city. Journal of Psychometry, 23(1), 35 - 40.
- Dr. Nilanjana Bagchi
and Dr. Mohua
Chatterjee, 'A Study to Compare Two Groups of
Railway Employees Across Psychological Variables,
Namely, Locus of Control and Work Motivation',
Heritage Journal, Volume III, ISSN:2349-9583
- Life member, Indian Academy of Applied Psychology
- Member, Journal of Psychometry, Kolkata