Dr. Narayan Bandyopadhyay
- Hooghly Mohsin College - 22nd July, 1996 to 1st February, 2006
- Presidency College - 2nd February, 2006 to 12th December, 2013
- Krishnagar Govt. College - 13th December, 2013 to 13th December, 2014
- Bethune college - 1st June, 2018 onward
- Appointed as Joint Director of Public
Instruction from 14th December, 2014 to 31st May,
Research Area : Quantum Field Theory
Conducted research for Ph. D. degree at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics. Thesis Title "Finite temperature quantum field theories in flat and spatially flat Robertson - Walker space - times". Post - Doctoral work done at Saha Institute and S. N. Bose National centre for Basic Sciences in the area of quantisation of constrained system with second class constraints, higher dimensional bosonisation etc.
Attened Summer School on Quantum Field Theory at ICTP, Trieste, Italy in 1992.
- Nonabelian bosonisation in three dimensional field theory, N. Banerjee, R. Banerjee and S. Ghosh, Nucl. Phys. B481 (1996) 421.
- Generalised Hamiltonian embedding of Proca model, N. Banerjee and R. Banerjee, Mod. Phys. Lett. A11 (1996) 1919.
- Relativistic theory of anyon revisited, N. Banerjee, R. Banerjee and S. Ghosh, Phys. Rev. D54 (1996) 1719.
- Interacting anyons and Darwin Lagrangian, N. Banerjee and S. Ghosh, Phys. Rev. D52 (1995) 6130.
- Quantisation of second class systems in Batalin - Tyutin formalism, N. Banerjee, R. Banerjee and S. Ghosh, Anns. Phys. (N. Y.) 241 (1995) 237.
- Bose symmetry and bosonisation, N. Banerjee and R. Banerjee, Nucl. Phys. B445 (1994) 516.
- Quantisation of O(N) invariant nonlinear sigma model in the Batalin - Tyutin formalism, N. Banerjee, R. Banerjee and S. Ghosh, Nucl. Phys. B417 (1994) 257.
- Batalin -Tyutin quantisation of CP1 model, N. Banerjee, R. Banerjee and S. Ghosh, Phys. Rev. D49 (1994) 1996.
- Phase transition in the electro-weak theory, N. Banerjee, S. Mallik and D. Rai Chaudhury, Phys. Rev. D47 (1993) 4277.
- Chiral boson coupled to liouville gravity in the Faddev - Jackiw formalism, N. Banerjee, D. Chatterjee and S. Ghosh, Phys. Rev. D46 (1992) 5590.
- Density fluctuation in the de-Sitter Universe, N. Banerjee and S. Mallik, Anns. Phys.(N.Y.) 205 (1991) 29.
- Critical temperature in a Higgs scalar field theory, N. Banerjee and S. Mallik, Phys. Rev. D43 (1991) 3368.
- Finite temperature gauge field propagator in the early Universe, N. Banerjee and S. Mallik, Phys. Rev. D44 (1991) 3730.
- Spinor field theory at finite temperature in the early Universe, N. Banerjee and S. Mallik, Phys. Rev. D45 (1991) 701.