Dr. Nilanjana Bagchi
|Designation||Associate Professor and Head of the Department|
|Qualification||PhD - From University of Calcutta, Department of
Applied Psychology in the area of Organizational
Behaviour & Women's Empowerment under the
supervision of Prof. J.M Mondal.
M.A in Applied Psychology. The University of Calcutta.
|Specialization||Industrial Psychology & Organizational Behaviour- Rank-* First Class First|
- Bethune College, March, 2001 - till date
- The University of Calcutta,(Guest Faculty)
- Women's Studies Research Centre, (WSRC)
- West Bengal State University,(Guest Faculty)
- UGC, Minor Research on Women's Empowerment Programms -A Study On The Macro And Micro Behavioural Consequences- Submitted
- Minor Research project from the Women's Studies Research Centre, (WSRC) C.U "An Exploration To Evaluate The Effect Of Training Programme On Empowerment Of Women Residing In Some Rural Slum Areas Of West Bengal With Reference To Certain Psychological Variables- Submitted
- Minor Research from the Women's Studies Centre, Bethune College on A Study To Evaluate The Trend Of Empowerment Of Rural And Urban Poor Women With Respect To Self-Esteem, Achievement Motivation, Entrepreneurship, Social Support, Leadership Effectiveness and Decision Making- Submitted
Major Consultancy Services in Industry
- DESCON CONSULTANTS DESCON CONSULTANTS
- GAS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
- DISHERGARH POWER PLANT
- BANK OF INDIA
- Bagchi, N. (2018), ' Dhakis- the Drummers- A Probe to Evaluate the Psychological Variables Associated with Them'. The Research Journal of Social Sciences. Vol. IX (I). ISSN: 0025-1348 (P)
- Bagchi, N. (2017), Amar Mukti Aaloy Aaloy (Illuminated I am... amidst the lights of liberty). International Journal of Advanced Research (IJAR), Vol 5 (11), pp 1475-1479. ISSN: 2320-5407.
- 'Motivation', Introduction to Social and Industrial Psychology, edited by Dr. Ishita Chatterjee, B. B. Kundu Grandsons, pp-189-203 (July, 2016), ISBN-978-93-84080-83-9
- A Probe into Impulsive Buying Behaviour and
Related Personality Variables namely Self Esteem,
Self Control ad Need for Emotion of Female and Male
Employees Working in Different Organizations.
BUSINESS SCIENCES INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL
Volume 2 Issue 1 2014. ISBN 978-93-84124-12-0
Bhawna Sharma and Nilanjana Bagchi
- A STUDY TO EVALUATE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF TRAINING PROGRAMME ON EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN RESIDING IN URBAN AND RURAL AREAS WITH REFERENCE TO THEIR NEED FOR ACHIEVEMENT AND PERCEPTION OF SOCIAL SUPPORT 'Recent Approaches in Mental Health Research' K P BAGCHI. 2014 ISBN: 978-81-7074-349-1 Nilanjana Bagchi
- "A comparative study of self concept and need achievement between two groups of slum women receiving and not receiving vocational Training", Journal of Psychometry, 24:2 (July- December 2010) pp. 26-32. ISSN 0971-6939.
- "Staying in Family and Away at 'Home': Cognitive Style, Depression and Adjustment Pattern of the Aged" inBehavioural Issues in Ageing: Care, Concern and Commitment, Ed. Fakir Mohan Sahoo (New Delhi: Concept Publishing Company, 2009), ISBN 10: 81-8069-592-1.
- "Environment as the psychologist view It", Proceedings of UGC sponsored State Level Seminar 'Impact of Civilization on Environment', 27-28 Nov. 2004, published by Jhargram Raj College, Paschim Medinipur, W.B.
- "Leadership pattern and Organizational ethos of middle Managers of high and low producing public sector industrial Organizations" Research Bulletin (2000-2001), Deptt. of Applied Psychology, University of Calcutta, pp.21-24.
- "The debate over public vs private sector organizations - an empirical investigation from OB Perspective", journal of Industrial Relations, (July '99 - Jan 2001), pp.23-27.
- Dr. Nilanjana Bagchi and Dr. Mohua Chatterjee, 'A Study to Compare Two Groups of Railway Employees Across Psychological Variables, Namely, Locus of Control and Work Motivation', Heritage Journal, Volume III, ISSN:2349-9583
- Contributed two chapters in "Monobidya". West Bengal State Book Board. ISBN No.987-81-247-0745. Nilanjana Bagchi
- Looking through the lens of cancer patients-A
Study to Investigate Difference between two groups
of cancer patients belonging to two different age
groups with respect to life satisfaction and locus
of control. Heritage vol II 2015.ISSN 2349-9583.
- Member of UG Board of Studies , C.U
- Chairperson , PG Board of Studies, Bethune College
- Director, Women's Studies Centre, Bethune College