Dr. Pratap Chandra Ray
|Specialization||Operation Research/ Fluid Mechanics|
- Durgapur Govt. College, 1985 - 1990
- Hooghly Mohsin College, 1990 - 1997
- Darjeeling Govt. College, 1997 - 2001
- Govt. College of Engg. and Leather Tech., 2001-2010
- Moulana Azad College, 2013-2014
- Bethune College, 2014- till now
- NET CSIR (Council of Science and Industrial Research) FELLOWSHIP-2002.
- SLET, 2002
- Pradipta Giri, Kamal Choudhary, Arnab Sengupta, A. K. Bandyopadhyay, P. C. Ray,Discrete breathers in nonlinear LiNbO3-type ferroelectrics, J. Appl. Phy.,vol. 109, 2011.
- P. Giri, S. Ghosh, K. Choudhary, A. K. Bandyopadhyay, P. C. Ray, Importance of damping on nanoswitching in LiNbO3-type ferroelectricsPhysica Scripta, vol. 83, no. 1, 2011.
- Basanti Das, Pratap Chandra Ray, Irina Radinschi, Farook Rahaman, Saibal Ray, Isotropic Cases of Static Charged Fluid Spheres in General Relativity, Int J Mod Phys D, vol. 20, pp. 1675-1687, 2011.
- Partha Chowdhury, B. N. Dwivedi, P. C. Ray, Solar modulation of galactic cosmic rays during 19-23 solar cycles, New Astron., vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 430-438, 2011.
- Partha Chowdhury, Manoranjan Khan, P. C. Ray, Evaluation of the short and intermediate term periodicities in cosmic ray intensity during solar cycle 23 (Citations: 2), Planet.Space Sci., vol. 58, no. 7, pp. 1045-1049, 2010.
- Partha Chowdhury, Manoranjan Khan, P. C. Ray, Short-Term Periodicities in Sunspot Activities During the Descending Phase of Solar Cycle 23 (Citations: 1), Sol Phys , vol. 261, no. 1, pp. 173-191, 2010.
- Partha Chowdhury, Manoranjan Khan, P. C. Ray, Evaluation of the intermediate-term periodicities in solar and cosmic ray activities during cycle 23 (Citations: 1), Astrophys Space Sci. , vol. 326, no. 2, pp. 191-201, 2010.
- K. Bandyopadhyay, P. C. Ray, Luc Vu-Quoc, Arthur R. McGurn, Multiple-time-scale analysis of nonlinear modes in ferroelectric LiNiO3, Phys Rev B , vol. 81, no 6, 2010.
Member of Editorial Board: International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research(ISSN 2227-4324) Publishers : Science Publicizing Corporation, Publishers of Internationals Academic Journals.