Dr. Rakhi Paul
|Qualification||M.Sc (C.U), Ph.D (HBNI)|
- Bethune college (16th Nov, 2015 to present)
- Attended a workshop titled "Workshop on Satellite Navigation and Application of GNSS/NavIC" held at NARL, Gadanki during 05-06 April 2018.
- Attended a seminar titled "one day National Seminar on Probing Biology : invivo in vitro and in silico VI", held on 26th February 2018.
- Attended a two day National Level Seminar titled
"Two-day National Level Workshop on Advances in
Condensed Matter Physics with special emphasis on
Biological Systems for Faculty Development"
organized at St. Xavier's College on 9th and 10th
- Paul R, Patra MD, Sen U. Crystal Structure of Apo and Ligand Bound Vibrio cholerae Ribokinase (Vc-RK): Role of Monovalent Cation Induced Activation and Structural Flexibility in Sugar Phosphorylation. Adv Exp Med Biol.2015; 842:293-307.
- Paul R, Dandopath Patra M, Banerjee R, Sen U. Crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of a ribokinase from Vibrio cholerae O395. Acta Crystallogr F Struct Biol Commun. 2014 Aug; 70 (Pt 8):1098-102.
- Paul R, Nath S, Sen U. Cloning, expression, purification, crystallization and preliminary X-ray analysis of a fructokinase from Vibrio cholerae O395. Acta Crystallogr Sect F Struct Biol Cryst Commun. 2012 Dec 1;68(Pt 12):1564-7.