Dr. Sanjib Basu
Ph.D. (Department of Pure Mathematics, Calcutta University)
|Specialization||Advanced Real Analysis.|
19 years six months running in W.B.E.S. Short time honorary teaching experience in PG courses in Narashingha Dutta College, Rabindra Bharati University.
- Maulana Azad College
- Darjeeling Govt College
- Government College of Engineering and Textile Technology, Serampore
- Hooghly Mohsin College
- Enrolled in a Minor Research Project (U.G.C) in April, 2000 for two years
- Research Associate (C.S.I.R ) in the Dept of Pure Mathematics, University of Calcutta ( from Oct, 1996 to Sep, 1997).
- Visiting Research Fellow in SN Bose National centre for Basic Sciences ( from Aug, 1996 to Sep, 1996).
- Abstract formulations of some theorems on non measurable sets,(with D.Sen)Transactions of A Razmadze Mathematical Institute- Journal Elsevier, Vol 171, Issue 1, pp 10-15, April 2017.
- A note on complete non measurability, Proc. A. Razmadze. Math. Inst. 166 (2014), 1-7.
- Integrable functions versus a generalization of Lebesgue points in locally compact groups, Folia. Mathematica , Acta Universitatis Lodziensis , 18(2013), no, 21-32.
- A few remarks on metric density and set porosity that are simple and interesting consequences of well known results, Real Anal. Exchange 37(2011/12), no.2, 425-437.
- A property related to non measurable and non Baire sets, Appl. Math. Sci (Ruse) 3(2009),no.41-44, 2113-2118.
- A variant formulation of Dini's theorem, J. Indian. Acad. Math, Vol 31. No 2, (2009).
- On metric density as a set function, J. Pure.Math.24(2007),69-75.
- On Sets with Baire property in topological spaces, Czechoslovak. Math.J 50(125)(2000), 59-65.
- The effect of certain transformations on Lebesgue measurable sets and sets having the Baire-property in Rn, J Pure. Math. 15(1998), 83-98.
- Generalization of some theorems of Steinhaus in locally compact groups, Glas. Mat. Ser.III 31(51)(1996), no.1, 101-107.
- On sets with property of Baire in certain T3 -topological groups, Indian. J. Math. 38(1996) , no 3 , 291-297.
- Category analogues of two theorems of Steinhaus , J. Pure.Math.13 (1996), 53-57
- A note on non measurable and non Baire sets, Soochow. J. Math.21 (1995), no 3,343-346.
- Some results on density of sets in En (with D.K Ganguly), Bull. Cal. Math. Soc. 87(1995), no2, 145-150.
- On some properties of subseries (with D.K. Ganguly), Bull. Cal. Math. Soc 87, (1995), 319-322.
- Generalization of a theorem of S. Kurepa and its category analogue, J. Pure. Math. 12(1995), 36-43.
- A note on non measurable sets ( with D.K. Ganguly), Soochow.J. Math, 20(1994), no 1, 57-59.
- On some properties of sets with positive measure.( with D.K. Ganguly ), Czechoslovak. Math.J.44(119) (1994),no3,405-411.
- Categorical directional density and some related results ( with D.K. Ganguly). Indian.J.Pure and Appl Math.25 (1994), no 11, 1129-1134.
- Some results on ratio sets (with D.K Ganguly), Bull. Cal .Math. Soc, 85 (1993) , no 4, 325-328.
- On ratio sets of real numbers ( with D.K. Ganguly), Indian. J. Pure and Appl Math, 24 (1993), no1,15-20
- A decomposition theorem for locally compact groups ( with K. Dutta)- accepted for publication in the Georgian Mathematical Journal.
- A refinement of the notion of directional metric density and some variant formulations of a theorem by Bruckner and Rosenfeld,( with D.Sen) Transactions of A Razmadze Mathematical Institute- Journal Elsevier, in press.
- An abstract formulation of a theorem of Sierspnski ( with D. Sen )- submitted.
- A non separable invariant extension of Lebesgue measure ( with D.Sen)- A generalized and abstract approach- submitted.
- Head of the Department of Basic Science(Govt College of Engg & Textile Technology, Serampore: From Dec 2012-Feb 2015
- Head of the Department Math (Darjeeling Govt College): From Sep 2006-Nov 2010..