Smt. Sanjukta Roy
|Specialization||Western Political Thought, Indian Political Thought, Indian Government and Politics, Political Sociology, Indian Constitution|
- Mrinalini Dutta Mahavidyapith, Birati, April 2010-July 2012
- Shyambazar Law College, July 2012-November 2015
- Bethune College, December 2015-till date
- Pursuing PhD from Rabindra Bharati University
- Two- day UGC sponsored National Seminar, organised by Maharaja Manindra Chandra College in co-ordination with Women’s College, Kolkata on Relevance of the thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar in Contemporary India. 7th - 8th February, 2017. Title of paper presented: Relevance of the thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi and B.R. Ambedkar in Contemporary India.
- Two- day UGC Sponsored National Seminar organised by Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri College and Ramakrishna Mission Institute of Culture on Swami Vivekananda: His Philosophy & Thoughts on Politics, Society and Culture. 10th- 11th February, 2017. Title of the paper presented: Swami Vivekananda’s Letters: What they say of the Swami.
- UGC Sponsored National Level Seminar organised by Women’s Christian College in collaboration with Council for Political Studies on Social Justice, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar And Indian Polity. 24th February, 2017. Title of paper presented: Bhimrao Ramji Ambedkar: The Utopian Pragmatist.
Participation in Seminars/ Workshops:
- "Women, Violence and Rights" organised by Women’s Study Cell, Women’s Christian College, sponsored by United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia on 10th March, 2017.
- State Level Workshop on Youth Parliament
Competition Scheme for the year 2017- 2018,
organised by the Department of Parliamentary
Affairs, Government of West Bengal on 14th June,