Dr. Santa Bandyopadhyay
|Qualification||M.Sc. University of Calcutta
Ph.D., Jadavpur University, Kolkata
|Specialization||Nuclear Physics & Condensed Matter Physics|
About 13 years undergraduate teaching experience.
- Taki Government College from January 2002 to January 2007.
- Bethune College from January 2007 - till date
- As a Research Scholar at Bose Institute, Kolkata for 6 years.
- As a Post Doctorate Research Associate at IUC, DAE 1 year.
Some Important Publication
- " Comparative Compton scattering studies in Cu2O and Ag2O" Santa Bandyopadhyay , Arun Kumar Chatterjee, S.K.Saha and A.Chatterjee, 1994, J.Phys. :Condense. Matter 6, P-2403-2408.
- " Compton Profile of Cuprous Oxide" Santa Bandyopadhyay, Arun Kumar Chatterjee, S.K.Saha and A.Chatterjee, 1994,Radiat. Phys.Chem.44, P-517-520.
- " Compton Profile of Ag2o " Santa Bandyopadhyay , S.K.Saha, A. Chatterjee, and A.K. Chatterjee, 1995, Phys.Stat.Sol(b) 187, P-533-540.
- "Compton Profile of CuO" Santa Bandyopadhyay , S.K.Saha ,A. Chatterjee, and Arun .Kumar Chatterjee, 1995, Radiat. Phys.Chem.45, P-729-732
- "Compton Profile of Vanadium Carbide " Santa Bandyopadhyay , Arun Kumar Chatterjee and S.K.Saha , 1996, Radiat. Phys.Chem.47, P-807-810.
- " Investigation of nanocrystalline CoFe2O4 by positron annihilation lifetime spectroscopy" S.Bandyopadhyay, A.Roy, D.Das, S.S.Ghugre and J.Ghose, 2003, Philosophical Magazine, 2003, Vol-83,No-6, p-765-773
Participated in fourth National Symposium DAE
Publications ( 1990,1990,1991,1992) on Radiation
Chemistry at BARC, Bombay.