Sri. Samiran Ghosh
|Designation||Assistant Professor, WBES|
|Qualification||M.Sc. (BHU, 2000)|
|Specialization||Molecular, Cclinical and Applied Genetics|
14 years of undergraduate and 8 years post graduate teaching experience.
- Acharya B.N. Seal College, Cooch Behar (2001 - 2013)
- Bethune College (2013 - till date)
- Samiran Ghosh was awarded "Outstanding Paper Presenter" in first Regional Science and Technology Congress, 2016.in the 1st. Regional Science Technology Congress 2016, Presidency Division organised by DST, GoWB on 13-14th November, 2016 at NITTR, Kolkata.
- Samiran Ghosh gave one Invited lecture in the 'Farmers Skill Training Programme on Muga Culture' organized by Central Muga Eri Research & Training Institute, Research Extension Centre, Central Silk Board at Khagrabari Sericulture Composite unit on 18.10.2016.
- 04 (UGC: 02 + WBBB:01+ ICMR: 01)
- DBT sponsored Project on Nano Biotechnology (Ongoing Research Project)
- Sutapa Datta and Samiran Ghosh, Study on Winter Community of Butterflies in a Patch Forest near Garumara National Park, West Bengal, Heritage
- B.Ray, N.Sikdar, S.Ghosh and P.P. Majumder (2000) A new MspI polymorphism (g17416G>A) in intron 3 of the Human delta aminolevulinate dehydratase gene.Human Mutation(online) ,Mutation Polymorphism Report 193
- Biswas, I. Ghosh,S. and Ray, N. (2006) Effect of Low temperature preservation on delayed hatching of egg of Muga silk worm, Antheraea assama West wood. J. Exp. Zool.9(1):249-254
- Ghosh,S. & Sarkar,S. (2008) Asymptomatic Malarial parasitemeia in Malaria endemic Dooars region in West Bengal. B.N.Seal J. Sci. (ISSN 09755624),1(1)56-59
- Member, British Society of Nanomedicine