Dr. Supriti Paul
|Qualification||M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry Specialisation)
(University College of Science and Technology, C.U.,
Ph.D. (Studies on the Chemistry of Some 3d Metal Complexes of Multinucleating Ligands, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, 2011).
I joined W.B.E.S. as Assistant Professor in Chemistry in A. B. N. Seal College, Coochbehar in July, 2010. From March, 2015 I have been teaching in Bethune college in UG Honours level.
I was engaged in teaching in Biochemistry (M.Sc., Zoology) and Organic & Physical Chemistry (B.Sc. Hons & General) under the syllabus of North Bengal University. Presently I am teaching Organic Chemistry in the UG level according to the syllabus of Calcutta University.
- Paul, S. Wong; W.T. Ray, D. Mono and bimetallic CoIII Schiff base complexes : Coordination induced ligand imidazolidine ring cleavage and stabilization. Inorg. Chim. Acta 2011, 372, 160-167.
- Paul, S. Nanda, P.K.; Mathoniere, C.; Hearns, N.G.R.; Clerac, R.; Ray, D. Aqua bridge cleavage and metal ion extrusion by thiocyanate anions in a dicopper complex Inorg. Chim. Acta 2011, 370, 108-116.
- Sarkar, M.; Paul, S.; Roy, K.; Roychaudhuri, S.; Sarkar, A.; Ghosh, A.K.; Ray, D. Pseudohalide Supported Mononuclear trans-NiII Complexes of Cationic and Neutral Dinitrogen Heterocycles. Inorg. Chim. Acta 2011, 372, 160-167.
- Paul, S.; Ray, D. Making and Breaking of 2-hydroxy phenyl imidazolidine spacer in a hexadentate Schiff base ligand. B.N.Seal J. Sci., Sep 2010, Vol II.
- Paul, S.; Clerac, R.; Hearns, N.G.R.; Ray, D. Novel Layering of Aqua and Imidazolidinyl Phenolate Bridged Cationic [ CuII2(μ-L)(μ-H2O)H2O]2 Units Over CuINCS Based one-Dimensional Anionic Parallel Chains as Diamagnetic Coordination Framework Host. Cryst. Rowth & Des., 2009, 9, 4032-4040.
- Life member of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science
- Life member of Wold Science Congress