Dr. Suranjana Dasgupta
|Specialization||Monetary Economics, Development Economics, Agricultural Economics|
I have 19 years of UG teaching experience in the fields of Micro Economics, Mathematical Economics and Development Economics.
- Derjeeling Government College (August 1997 to December 2001)
- Bethune College (December 2001 till date)
- Research project of Women's Study Centre, Bethune College funded by UGC titled 'Self Help Groups and Empowerment of Tribal Women: A case study of the Tribal Villages of Nadia District in West Bengal'(2009-2010), jointly with M. Ghosh.
- Minor Research Project titled 'Agricultural Diversification in West Bengal: An Interdistrict Analysis'(2006-2008)
- Paul, D. and S. Dasgupta. (2016). "Land Acquisition and its Impact on Development and Displacement" Heritage. Vol.3 pp: 95-105.
- S. Dasgupta and S.K. Bhaumik 'Agricultural Diversification in West Bengal' in Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Vol.69, No.1, 2014 , ISSN No. 0019-5014.