- Bethune College (November 2006 - till date).
- Interested in the areas like Environmental Psychology, Organizational behaviour and Sports Psychology
PG Dissertation area
- Environmental Psychology, Organizational behaviour, Sports Psychology and Educational Psychology
Articles in Book
- Chatterjee, M. (2016). Accident and Safety - A short resume. In Introduction to Social and Industrial Psychology, B.B. Kundu Grandsons, Chatterjee, I. (Ed.), ISBN: 978-93-84080-83-9.
- Chatterjee, M. (2014). A study on the health status and depression of the high rise dwellers of Kolkata. In Recent Approaches in Mental Health Research, K. P. Bagchi & Company, ISBN: 978-81-7074-349-1.
- Chatterjee, M. and Bagchi, N. (2010). Career maturity, need for achievement and locus of control: Comparison between male and female school students. Psychology applied in societal transformation. Published by: Department of Applied Psychology, Calcutta University, Kolkata, Psychology Research Unit, ISI, Kolkata, NITTTR, Kolkata & Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, Chennai.
- Chatterjee, M. and Dasgupta, S.K. (2005). A
study on the relationship between quality of life
and perceived personal health, health care services
and economic status of a group of Kolkatans. In
Applied Indian Psychology: New perspectives. New
Delhi: Global Vision Publishing House. A. Hussain,
S. Hussain & Md. H.R.Khan (Eds.), ISBN: 81 - 8220 -
110 - 1.
Articles in journals
- Firdaus, S and Chatterjee, M. (2020). Organizational citizenship behaviour, job satisfaction, occupational stress, organizational commitment and work motivation - a comparison between male and female college teachers of Kolkata. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 7(9), 1116-24.
- Das, M. and Chatterjee, M. (2018). Relationship between perception of coach efficacy and competitive state anxiety among players - An exploration. International Journal of Physical Education and Sports, 3(2), 12 - 18.
- Mohta, R. and Chatterjee, M. (2018). Emotional Intelligence, occupational Self Efficacy and Occupational Stress - A comparison between General Educators and Special Educators of Kolkata, Journal of Contemporary Educational Research, 8 (1), pp 46-52.
- Chatterjee, M. (2018). A study on loneliness and social interaction pattern among the high-rise dwellers of Kolkata city. The Research Journal of Social Sciences, 9(4), 26-32.
- Chatterjee, M. And Roy, P. (2018). A comparative study on Role Satisfaction among Nurses in Public and Private Sector Hospitals in and around Kolkata. Indian Journal of Health and Wellbeing, 9(6): 837-840.
- Chatterjee, M. (2018). Adjustment of Adolescents residing in Urban, Sub urban and Rural areas - A comparative study. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, 5(7): 42-48.
- Chatterjee, M. And Roy, P. (2018). Perception of Role Efficacy among Nurses - A comparative study. Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research,.5 (6): 691-696.
- Chatterjee, M. And Roy, P. (2018). Organizational Role Stress among Nurses in Public and Private Sector Hospitals in and around Kolkata. International Journal of Scientific Research and Reviews, 7 (2): 318-326.
- Chatterjee, M. (2017). Adjustment pattern of Adolescents: A comparison between High rise and Non high-rise dwellers of Kolkata. Journal of Psychometry, 3 (1): 16-21.
- Bagchi, N. and Chatterjee, M. (2016). A Study to Compare Two Groups of Railway Employees across Psychological Variables, namely, Locus of Control and Work Motivation. Heritage, 3: 167-172.
- Chatterjee, M. (2015). Consequences of living in high rise buildings: A study on elderly residents of Kolkata. Heritage, 2: 141-146.
- Chatterjee, M. (2009). Perception of housing environment among high rise dwellers. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 35(Special issue), 85 - 92.
- Chatterjee, M. (2009). Housing environment perception of the aged residents living in high rise and non high rise buildings of Kolkata city. Journal of Psychometry, 23(1), 35 - 40.
Conference/ Seminar Paper Presentation Details
- ''Relationships among Environmental Attitude, Connectedness to Nature and Prosocial Behaviour -A Study on College Students" in two days online International Webinar on, ''Psychosocial Factor in Sustainable Health and Well Being" organized by Faculty of Behaviour and Cognitive Sciences, Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Haryana, on June 17-18, 2020.
- ''Perception of role efficacy, role satisfaction and role stress of professional nurses in Kolkata: A comparative analysis of the public and private sectors" in 5th International conference of Indian Academy of Health Psychology, Department of Psychology, M.G.Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi, 20th -22nd October, 2019.
Other Academic Pursuits
- Chaired a session in Online Orientation Programme for the Curriculum of Third Semester in UG CBCS 2021 organized by Deptt. of Psychology, Asutosh College in collaboration with IQAC, Asutosh College, Muralidhar Girls' College and the Under Graduate Board of Studies in Psychology, University of Calcutta on 28th January, 2021.
- Chaired a session in Three-day Online Orientation Programme on UG CBCS Semester IV Prioritized Syllabus, 2020 organized by Bethune College, Kolkata in collaboration with IQAC, Bethune College & UGBOS in Psychology, CU on 24th to 26th November, 2020.
- Resource person in Two-days' Orientation Programme on the Curriculum of Under Graduate Third Semester in Choice Based Credit System (CCS), 2019 organized by Loreto College in collaboration with UGBOS in Psychology, CU on 26th and 27th July, 2019.
- Resource person in the Orientation Programme for the execution of the curriculum of Under Graduate Second Semester in CBCS, 2019 organized by Department of Psychology, Asutosh College in collaboration with UGBOS in Psychology, C.U. on 16th and 23rd February, 2019.
- Co chaired a session entitled 'Environmental Psychology' (Oral papers) in National Conference on Expanding Frontiers of Applied Psychology: Golden Jubilee Celebration of Department of Applied Psychology, C.U. on 3rd and 4th March, 2017.
- Resource person in the Workshop 'Experimentation in Behavioural Sciences' at Bangabasi College on 26th September, 2016.
- Delivered an invited lecture on 'Work environment' at Department of Psychology, WBSU on 23rd December, 2015.
- Delivered an invited lecture on 'Quality of Work life: Job Facet theory' at Department of Psychology, WBSU on 7th November, 2015.
- Member, Under Graduate Board of Studies in Psychology, West Bengal State University
- Life member, Indian Academy of Applied Psychology